• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mirror Finish

Here's the new Rinse Free Express Wash and Wax:

2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

My Saab has a garage - and you can still see dust a day after a wash. ... Bad for me, good for Meg's sales.

Comment

Well of all things I bought a DA buffer and some polish and wax pads (yellow and black) off to try it out any last min tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleantacoma View Post
          Well of all things I bought a DA buffer and some polish and wax pads (yellow and black) off to try it out any last min tips?
          Take your time. Take a break when you need it. Clean your pads when needed.

Comment

I am going down to try this now.... how dose one clean the pads just soap and water ring them dry?

Comment

I meant clean during use, i.e. don't let pads get soaked with product. You can use terry cloth to absorb product if necessary. There are a lot of threads on this here.

I use tide, no fragrance. You can roll and squeeze em then air dry and/or use washer and dryer. Many threads here on that too.

Comment

Well it has taken me 3sih hours to do the side of the bed and I must say not a lot of difference we will see tomorrow when the sun is higher

Comment

Originally posted by Cleantacoma View Post
                  Well it has taken me 3sih hours to do the side of the bed and I must say not a lot of difference we will see tomorrow when the sun is higher
                  The trick is to work a small area until you get it to where you want it, then repeat that process. You may find you need more pressure when compounding, etc. You have to get the compounding right first. If you do a large area before your happy, you won't be happy!

Oh, and search the forums regarding how to deal with the decals on the truck too.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');