• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars M205 vs D301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiars M205 vs D301

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
    205, mf pad on a Rupes and D156 is the future of detailing.
    How the 205 finish down on a microfiber pad? Say compared to foam. Or can you even tell much difference.

Comment

The cut is AMAZING!
      It's all about the 21 millimeter throw.
      Work time is cut in half!

D156 is a great wax if you understand it. It's a synthetic wonder of protection that lasts along time.
      Now most people don't understand that when you put a "wax" on you are only leaving being a micro thin layer on the paint.
      The masses are used to "feeling" the wax on the paint. D156 doesn't have that feel so people discount it because it doesn't "feel" like wax and it won't.
      The fact of it is is that it's very durable and the car is waxed.
      I'm not an enthusiast that wants to spend house waxing a car.
      I'm in it for the money! I can now polish a car and wax it for the same price as just waxing. So my customer gets a better job done on there cars for the same price of a wax.
      My time is spent on polishing and not waxing thus producing a much better product.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun88888888 View Post
        How the 205 finish down on a microfiber pad? Say compared to foam. Or can you even tell much difference.
        it acts like your using 105.
        At the TNOG I used 205, MF cut pad, Rupes on a hammered Chrysler 300 and it cut amazingly.
        Then we switched to D301, a wax and it cut very well to almost got the same results as the 205.
        So the D301 turned into an AIO product due to the Rupes/MF Pad.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
          The cut is AMAZING!
          It's all about the 21 millimeter throw.
          Work time is cut in half!
          I'm really getting more interested in the Rupes; is the 21 better than the 15, what's the difference? I think I saw that the 21 has a 6in BP and the 15 has a 5in. Can you change BP's on them, and are there other differences? Thanks,
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Some great info here...soo looking forward to using some great points here.
            I have to vouch for D156, my MPV has only this as it's protection, absolutely nothing else, and she looks brand new for a 2003
            "STRIFE" aka Phil
            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');