• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italian acid rain Re-Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian acid rain Re-Post

Reposting don't know if the pics showed up )I just moved from the states to Italy, and needless to say the mud/acid rain did a number on my baby (Chrysler 300) I have attached pic with this post. Could you please help me out with this problem, I've tried every thing from usingMeguiar's C-2000 Professional Detailing Clay, Mild, Meguiar's A3714 Quik Compound Water Spot Remover, Meguiar's Ultimate Compound, to Meguiar's Professional Dual Action Polisher, with the Meguiar's W 8207 7" Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Polishing Pad /Meguiar's 7" Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Cutting Pad but, nothing seems to work to get them out. I'm I doing something wrong please any help would be grateful. Thanks in advance!
    ([IMG]IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0831.JPG IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0834.JPG[/IMG]

Re: Italian acid rain Re-Post

your images do not work,, there are probably several "links" to you image at the website you used to upload,,try them all until you get one that works

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

Ok corrected the problem with my pics not showing up. Hope this did the trick

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');