• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severely oxidized hood on a 02 Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severely oxidized hood on a 02 Ram

To start things out, my friend bought a 02 Dodge Ram with 190k miles. It is not a perfect pickup it was used as a farm truck and sat outside its whole life. Needless to say the paint needs some attention. The hood is the worst part of the pickup. I did a test spot with my DA, UC and a yellow pad just last night and it cleaned it up a lot, but not quite as much as I would like to have seen it. I'm looking for some pointers on how to clean up oxidized paint. This is very much new to me and have never come across this kind of problem. I do have a small bottle of 105 and 205 I just bought a few weeks ago. Again any pointers you can give would help me out a lot.

Re: Severely oxidized hood on a 02 Ram

check out Meg's on the You tubie.
    Lot's of Videos to school you on all you need to know.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Severely oxidized hood on a 02 Ram

so how did it go? Any pictures

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');