• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is D150 X-Press wax the same as Ultimate Quick Wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is D150 X-Press wax the same as Ultimate Quick Wax?

I'm looking at D15001 at my local retail stores website here https://www.autoality.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=216&idcategory=0 and to me it sounds like this is the same type of product as my addiction product, the Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax Spray with the yellow car on the label. I love that stuff! Honestly, I use it on my stainless kitchen appliances, our bathtub... I'm starting to use it on brass faucets as well. It's amazing in the house and stunning in the garage.

Is this the same basic thing or is this something totally different?
    Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Re: is D150 X-Press wax the same as Ultimate Quick Wax?

It would be D156 Synthetic X-press Sray Wax that is equivalent to UQW
    2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

156 & Quick Wax are the same great freaken product.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Has anyone else ventured into the house with the Meguiars stuff? I have Samsung stainless steel appliances that have some sort of smooth clear coat on them and they get and keep finger prints terribly. I use ultimate detail spray and ultimate quick wax on them.

We have a large water jet bathtub that my wife scratched over years of using a 3m Scotch Brite cleaning thing on, but I wipe it with ultimate quick wax and it looks much, much better.
          Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by larry0071 View Post
            Has anyone else ventured into the house with the Meguiars stuff? I have Samsung stainless steel appliances that have some sort of smooth clear coat on them and they get and keep finger prints terribly. I use ultimate detail spray and ultimate quick wax on them.

We have a large water jet bathtub that my wife scratched over years of using a 3m Scotch Brite cleaning thing on, but I wipe it with ultimate quick wax and it looks much, much better.
            Often. I'd venture to say that 99% of SS kitchen appliances are clear coated...hence, I just treat 'em like an auto finish that has a thin CC.

Bill

Comment

Clayed and waxed the shower glass doors with NXT
              Used UC with a DA on a kitchen sink

Comment

Originally posted by larry0071 View Post
                Has anyone else ventured into the house with the Meguiars stuff?.....
                aaaa, YES!
                There are a whole bunch of write ups on people using Meg's EVERYWARE!
                If it needs polishing or protection, Meg's will work, on most things.
                My entire house has D156 on it!

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
                  aaaa, YES!
                  There are a whole bunch of write ups on people using Meg's EVERYWARE!
                  If it needs polishing or protection, Meg's will work, on most things.
                  My entire house has D156 on it!
                  Didn't you do a write up on detailing a barber chair? That was pretty good!

Comment

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?58660-My-Barber-Chair-Vs-Gold-Class-Leather-Sealer-Treatment&highlight=barber

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');