• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mtm hydro foam cannon settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtm hydro foam cannon settings

Hi all,
    I purchased an mtm hydro foam cannon. The first time I used it, I was able to get some foam but not like I see in all if the videos. The second time not so much. I know the soap I used is capable if it. I believe my issue is with the settings. I can't figure out how to dial it in correctly. I have the front nozzle setting closed so the front two plates are pretty close to each other creating a pretty wide fan. Not completely closed though. The other setting not sure where it should be as I don't see any markings on it. I'm using a 2700 psi gas powered Tri bilt power washer. Any help would be appreciated as company is in Italy and I can't seem to get answers anywhere. I want to have the excitement of using this thing that I thought I would have when I ordered it. My Audi is asking for lots if foam.

Re: mtm hydro foam cannon settings

I have my settings all the way open. Top knob all the way to the right (clockwise). The front sprayer is going to be to the left(counter clockwise) from a front view so that the two "plates" are as wide open as possible.. The trick is after you put your soap in the bottle fill the rest up with warm water. If you have trouble understanding what I am trying to explain then I will make a video for you and post it on YouTube later. What kind of soap are you using?

Comment

Hey thanks for the info. I believe I'm doing all of that. I'm using Meg's gold soap. A video would be great and if you can show me the quality of the foam I would be grateful. For some reason it worked only once but I can't get the settings back.

Comment

Re: mtm hydro foam cannon settings

OK. I am doing some paint correction today and I will take a video when I am washing the car. I also use Gold Class soap so it should work just fine.

Comment

Have you taken it apart and gave it a cleaning? Might have some soap scum or hard water deposit.

Comment

Thanks Swun. I watched the video and replied to your message. Extremely helpful thank you. HED. I did clean it, it has only been used twice. Thanks for the feedback. If it does not work with the advice that Swun gave me then I will probably need to return to wayfair as I purchased it from them on amazon. Where did you folks get yours and what did you pay. If I need to buy it again, I will try somewhere else

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');