• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you charge?

Hold the phone Stang-Krazy

I just posted my current price list to this forum for feed back. You have picked up an old post from me, which is no longer valid. I aint jacking up no prices on no-one. Getting the pricing right on the get go will eliminate the need to raise prices later.
    I've been tinkering with the price list for a while. It's not published to customers as I am not out of the gate just yet. Which is why I posted it here looking for advice.
    I am doing this part-time for now as I am keeping my day job.

Got the shirts / business cards / banners. All ready to step out there but want to be certain the price list and offerings are adequate.
    Know-what-I-mean-Vern?
    Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
    2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

Comment

Re: How much do you charge?

Originally posted by gclark26 View Post
      Hold the phone Stang-Krazy

I just posted my current price list to this forum for feed back. You have picked up an old post from me, which is no longer valid. I aint jacking up no prices on no-one. Getting the pricing right on the get go will eliminate the need to raise prices later.
      I've been tinkering with the price list for a while. It's not published to customers as I am not out of the gate just yet. Which is why I posted it here looking for advice.
      I am doing this part-time for now as I am keeping my day job.

Got the shirts / business cards / banners. All ready to step out there but want to be certain the price list and offerings are adequate.
      Know-what-I-mean-Vern?
      Yeah you scared be for a second about raising the price
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');