• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washing vehicle with gloves on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing vehicle with gloves on?

I was using a pair of latex gloves to wash my car the other day....the kind you use when washing dishes, etc....turns out I'm allergic to latex
    Normally I never use gloves when washing but it's cold!!
    I have boxes of nitrile gloves but those are not long enough...need water proof gloves that go pass my mid forearm.

Any suggestions?
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Re: Washing vehicle with gloves on?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...trile%20gloves
    2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

I wash my car with a two buckets of warm water. Obviously the hose water is cold but I am not touching that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline:540737
        I wash my car with a two buckets of warm water. Obviously the hose water is cold but I am not touching that.
        I have a heated outside faucet. When we built the house I added it just for that reason.

Comment

I use Frog Man Gloves from Duluth Trading. They're Like SCUBA diver goves.

Comment

Thanks for the replies....yea, I think I'm just gonna lug out a few gallons of hot water and use ONR or RFEW
            "STRIFE" aka Phil
            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');