• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite thing about detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite thing about detailing

Rather it's just one thing in general or a couple what & why is your favorite thing about this great OCD that we have!
    Mine has to be the claying process, I believe this is the foundation of any detail rather it be full on paint correction or just a monthly or bi-monthly waxing. And as you can see I try to have plenty on hand and also after a couple of uses or so I will always keep and store in a container to reuse for non-painted surface's like chrome, glass or just experimenting around. I got the simonize to see how I like it on glass plus the fact that our K-mart has them on clearance. But my GoTo clay would be the mild, I love this stuff! The consumer clay is what I will general use when just doing a monthly or bi-monthly and for glass, chrome and rims.

So let's here it, what is your favorite thing/step in your detail process?
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: What's your favorite thing about detailing

I like Ultimate Polish. I love the way it smells and the wet reflections it produces.

Comment

I would have to say the waxing. Ur almost done and can really see the baby shine if its not to dark out from working 12 hours doing the car in the 1st place. The 2nd favorite thing is the cleanup. Putting the towels and tools away. Lol

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');