• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long can I store diluted D114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can I store diluted D114

I try and keep things as simple and as easy as possible. Saw some stuff on "another method" where he had pre soaked MF towels in a pucket of distilled water. I thought.... Great idea but how long will it sit in a bucket with a lid on it?

I was thinking of using the MF towel to clean the car, wash the dirty MF towels in the washing machine, and throw them back in the bucket.... Am I stretching it a bit there or is that ok in your guys/gals opinion.

Thanks for the help and information

Re: How long can I store diluted D114

thats the Gary Dean method....

With the D114 the water shouldnt go bad. As long as youre ONLY putting clean Microfiber in there and storing the buckets in a consistently cool place you should be fine. I suggest the 3 gallon buckets or smaller. MUCH easier to carry around and store!
    Christopher Brown | OCDCarCare Los Angeles - Auto Detailing Services & Training Courses
    OCDCarCare.com | FACEBOOK| Detailing Article Archive | INSTAGRAM
    2013 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, 2015 SEMA Car Crazy Corral

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');