• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Wash Shampoo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ez detail and its on autoality.com. I do recommend anything u see on that site to go to Kris or RPPM. He'll hook u up with a good deal. When u get a chance give us sum pics of ur setup we all love pics as u know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754:553553
      Ez detail and its on autoality.com. I do recommend anything u see on that site to go to Kris or RPPM. He'll hook u up with a good deal. When u get a chance give us sum pics of ur setup we all love pics as u know.
      Yeah, that was the site I saw it on. Thier prices seem to be about the cheapest around and very reasonable shipping. I went with AG this last time because the had everything in stock and matched autoality's shipping but will probaly order from them for sure. Especially if we have someone on here to contact
      2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
      2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
      2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Rppm can get u a bit of a deal if u order through him. Come on u seen these crazy packages he throws out there along with these insane giveaways. Shoot he gave me a g110v2 and a bunch others. I just suggest send him a pm when ur ready to order something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754:553570
          Rppm can get u a bit of a deal if u order through him. Come on u seen these crazy packages he throws out there along with these insane giveaways. Shoot he gave me a g110v2 and a bunch others. I just suggest send him a pm when ur ready to order something.
          I have seen those crazy deals and wondered who he was to sell stuff at such insane great deals. He offered up a GG DA right before I got mine for a steal but it sold before I could act on it. I will contact him for sure.
          2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
          2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
          2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');