• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with door seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with door seals

Hi from Italy,
    today I noticed a strange problem regarding my door seals. As you can see in the photo there are a lot of "spots", are they water spots? I tried to use NXT tech protect but it just cover it up without eliminating the problem. What can I use to solve this problem? Here is the photo:

Piso

Hi Piso,

NXT Tech Protect doesn't offer a lot of cleaning ability, it's mostly protections, it does offer light cleaning, but not a lot. You might try a dedicated vinyl cleaner like this.

Heavy Duty Vinyl Cleaner

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

The problem is that here in Italy they don't sell the professional line yet. Can I use the trim detailer or the Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner?

Piso
      Last edited by Piso; May 10, 2005, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Can I use the gold class trim detailer or the Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner on this type of problem?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');