• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar Applicator Pads X3070

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar Applicator Pads X3070

Guys,

Rather than going thru all the hassle of taping off, I'm thinking just to do the bits near the trim by hand, using the 'proper' foam applicator pad. Much the same as one you'd get if you were buying a bottle of UW from Walmart...

Intentions are use my MT300 (when i get it) to do the majority of the car. But for the more intricate parts, as to not damage the hook and loop pads, just use an applicator pad by hand.

Thought i found just what i needed, however looking at the packaging, it seems to me that its intended more for interiors rather than waxing the car, given it says ideal for use on all leather, vinyl and rubber surfaces.

Can we get 'hand' pads for waxing ? or should i just stop being OCD and use a damn microfiber to apply those small parts? lol

Re: Meguiar Applicator Pads X3070

You can use these for waxing. Some of the softest and nicest pads on the market. Get the 4 pack instead of the 2 pack. You can never have enough applicators.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

I agree, those are by far the best foam applicators you can buy. They tend to be almost impossible to find in stores [at least near me] and are sometimes a bit pricy online.. If you can find them at a fair price get plenty of them.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');