• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh the cleaning decisions !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh the cleaning decisions !!

Everytime I pull into my garage, I have all these waving at me... Its just too hard to say no to a clean !

From top left down

D114 @ 128:1 Tap water
    D120 Glass Cleaner 10:1 Distilled
    D114 @ 15:1 Distilled
    10% IPA Distilled
    D115 @ 4:1 Distilled
    D115 @ 8:1 Distilled
    D149
    D155 no dilution
    D155 @ 1:1
    D108 @ 4:1 Distilled
    D156 no dilution
    D170 @ 2:1 Distilled
    D101 @ 4:1 Distilled
    D170 @ 3:1 Distilled
    D114 @ 128:1 Distilled
    D101 @ 10:1 Distilled
    D170 @ 1:1 Distilled
    D170 @ 4:1 Distilled
    D108 @ 10:1 Distilled

While I appreciate i didn't need to go so crazy with the distilled water, especially on the APC and super degreaser, i just had some jugs of it taking up space and thought why not !

I also have not on show, the Smooth Clay kit, MT300 + 5" pads, DA Power system & 4" pads, UP, ULW & UC and some Megs wheel cleaner and some Quik Detailer, which really still holds the No1 slot as my favorite smelling megs product.

Anyway, less than 3 months ago, i was using a bucket, sponge, chamoix and some Turtle wax.. TILL !!!! I came across this forum.... Car used to get a clean every week... Now its every day....

Looks cool, little overkill on something's. Me personally i'de rather have the meguiars detailer bottles. But that's me. Still looks good tho and I'm the same way we're I try and display my products. Let's the world know u know what ur talking bout when u try and give advice too.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');