• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s2000 steering wheel and seat material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2000 steering wheel and seat material

I have searched the S2000 forums for a clear answer. They say the Seats are made of real leather, not coated leather. Can any one confirm this?
    They would recommend using dedicated products like Lexol, vs a coated leather product like 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Steering wheel, I couldn't find an answer as to whether it is coated or not.

I have Lexol Cleaner/Conditioner, and I also use Optimum Protectant plus (aka leather protectant) which is suppose to be like Aerospace 303.

Anybody detailed an S2000 educate me on this one?

Thank you
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');