• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doe #21 stain trim??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doe #21 stain trim??

Howdy,

I plaining to order 64oz of #21 sealant. My question; Does this sealant stain black trim?

Re: Doe #21 stain trim??

Originally posted by KLnyc
    Howdy,

I plaining to order 64oz of #21 sealant. My question; Does this sealant stain black trim?
    I'll go test it today, take a few pictures and let you know. By the way, most waxes do even though they claim they don't. The most important thing is to try not to get wax on pebble textured black plastic trim in the first place and if you do, wipe it off immediately, don't allow it to dry.

Most people tend to get sloppy, or move to quickly when applying wax around trim and this is where the problem starts, the way to avoid getting wax onto trim is to slow down and focus on the task at hand.

Another option is to tape-off all your trim and other areas like the rubber or felt gasket around a sunroof.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Please do, I would like to see it

Comment

Hey,

I have not noticed any staining. But then again, I avoid the trim with all waxes, regardless of brand.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');