• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question i cant get out of my head regarding polish machnines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question i cant get out of my head regarding polish machnines

So, is this polishmachine typichal Swedish?

Reason i ask is because i was about to buy a DASP then i spoke with a guy and he was like "nono, you need a double oscillating".

It's the same as the DA or well, only difference is that it has two heads.

When i search google i never get any hits in english. Thats why i ask if this is a Swedish thing. They cost nothing aswell, you can get one for $50

So anyone seen this polisih machine before, or even better used one before? (Tried asking Swedish Meguiars, and some Swedish detail forum without luck. Not sure where to put this, so feel free to move it if it dosent fit here )

Re: Question i cant get out of my head regarding polish machnines

Try this link:

Bill

Comment

The motion is the same as a Meguiar's, Griot's, Porter-Cable or most other dual-action polishers. The only difference is the second head, just like a Cyclo as Bill noted.
      I've never used a Cyclo, but I understand they have less vibration with the counter-rotating heads. The downside is they're larger, heavier and don't have the flexibility of using different size pads like a standard polisher.

Bill

Comment

Ah I see, well i have some struggle. I would love a MT300 but the price here in Sweden $464 just for the machine is well, a bit heavy consider once or twice a year on my daily. This is the cheapest option. As i said it can be bought for as low as $50 with pads.

Specs on the orange one:

* 350W
        * 1600-3500 rpm
        * 2,7 kg (~5,9 lb)
        * Two 95mm heads

I guess it's not the best in the world but that's not my car either :P

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');