• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of Meguiar's G6207 Black Wax Paste - 7 oz. do i need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of Meguiar's G6207 Black Wax Paste - 7 oz. do i need

Hi,
    Im planning on waxing my Genesis Coupe black with meguiars BLack wax paste using random orbital. I wanted to know if one paste bottle would be enough for the whole car (1 coat) or do i need two?

Thanks

Re: How much of Meguiar's G6207 Black Wax Paste - 7 oz. do i need

You can do the entire car with 1 tube. Just to be clear you will not be using the entire tube in one try. Thin is in.

If you are using a DA, 2-3 drops of product on the pad is sufficient.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      You can do the entire car with 1 tube. Just to be clear you will not be using the entire tube in one try. Thin is in.

If you are using a DA, 2-3 drops of product on the pad is sufficient.
      Thank you

Comment

on the off topic, i also wanted to know if it is ok to use same pad for two different kind of polishes. For example using abrasive polish and than follow with less abrassive polish on same pad. or do i have to have different pads for each polish

Comment

Different pads to get the best performance.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');