• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine Which ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Shine Which ?

Anyone try the aerosol or the spray bottle ? any difference in performance or durability ? I usually find the spray bottle performs less with most other brands, anyone differ ?

Also has anyone tried the new NXT Insane Shine ? seems theres a shake ball inside the can also, is it more like a paint coating when compared to Hot Shine ?
    Last edited by EdT; Jun 10, 2005, 04:45 PM.

Hey,

It comes down to more of a personal choice rather than performance. The aerosol is a little more convenient as you can use it for the wheel wells etc. As well, the aerosol may work a little better on tires that have large outside lugs or a lot of ribbing on the sidewalls.

But the liquid spray works very well also. You can be more precise with the application etc...

Like I said, more of a personal choice!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I got a can of Hot Shine today and its an amazing product, no foam to settle, just spray on with the width adjustable nozzle and your ready to go. True nice glossy wet look without any wiping.

Comment

I like both products. I prefer the trigger spray version of Hot Shine. The droplets are bigger and there is less overspray. Aerosols do tend to overspray, especially on windy days. The spray head on the Hot Shine aerosol is very good, but IMHO it is virtually impossible to eliminate overspray with any aerosol. The results are the same with either version, a nice high gloss finish on the tires.

Hot Shine is my second favorite tire shine. Insane Shine is the best IMHO. I prefer the high gloss look on tires, especially so on sports and muscle cars.

Insane Shine is a little more like a coating than Hot Shine. Durability is outstanding and the looks can't be beat! The newer cans of Insane Shine do not have the shaker ball inside, or at least I can't hear it. I wonder why they left it out of the newer cans?

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

The Insane Shine was used on this tire.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');