• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foam Pad applicator life and how to clean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam Pad applicator life and how to clean?

Hey ya'll...Just another noob question here ...What is the average life of a foam applicator pad? How do you clean them? I currently have the pad with the Gold Class wax i bought i've only used it maybe 5 times (still trying to get acquainted with detailing) I usually soak the pad in water and detergent after use and wring it out to dry.....Is that ok or am i doing something wrong? TIA for all your help!

With the hand applicators:

I toss them in the washer with my detailing towels, they clean up very well. Not sure how long they will last as I have 20-25 of them and just grab one out of the drawer and wash them, some are getting old.

You can pick some up just about anywhere Walmart had a 2-pack for $1.99
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

These are really fine app pads, but they tend to break down quicker if you use them with products like tire dressings, & such.
      r. b.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');