• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

microfiber towels scratching glass???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microfiber towels scratching glass???

is it possible for microfiber towels to scratch glass??? it seems like my glass has alot of scratches on it since i started using them. or it could just be that my glass is clean enough to see all of the imperfections in it.
    NA

Personally, I would say the second. Think of all the times you have used paper towels on glass. Think of what your car would look like if you used paper towels on it. Not the microfiber towels in my opinion. Enjoy the crystal clear visibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt1Corvette
      Personally, I would say the second. Think of all the times you have used paper towels on glass. Think of what your car would look like if you used paper towels on it. Not the microfiber towels in my opinion. Enjoy the crystal clear visibility.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey,

I agree with the others. Glass is very hard! Even Meguiar's #4 Heavy Cut Cleaner, a very strong compound, will remove grime from the glass but not the scratches as it is not aggressive enough. Therefore, unless your MF towels have landed on the ground and have picked up tiny bits of rock, the MF towels themselves will not scratch the glass.

Just IMHO!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

hi! Imagine if your mfs are indeed scratching your glass, what more of your paint

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');