• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy Duty Carpet Cleaner in Gallon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Duty Carpet Cleaner in Gallon?

This is just a curious question. I've been looking for products to work with on carpet. I am in love with the Heavy Duty Carpet and Interior Cleaner for it's cleaning ability, but most of all it's scent. I too have the ALL PURPOSE CLEANER, but prefer the other for it's clean aroma. I was just wondering if there is a larger size of the HEAVY DUTY CARPET & INTERIOR CLEANER for purchase, or is the 16 oz the largest and only size? Thanks for the help.

~Julius

- "IF I HAD MORE HANDS, I WOULD GIVE YOU FOUR THUMBS DOWN"

Re: Heavy Duty Carpet Cleaner in Gallon?

Originally posted by Weekend Detailer
    I was just wondering if there is a larger size of the HEAVY DUTY CARPET & INTERIOR CLEANER for purchase, or is the 16 oz the largest and only size? Thanks for the help.

~Julius
    Hi Julius,

I too am a big fan of this product and we have some under our kitchen sink for use in the house also. I'm sorry to say this product is only available in the 16 ounce bottle. You could always post your desire for this in a larger container as a product suggestion in this forum.

We want to hear from you. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas for NEW products that you would like to see Meguiar's come out with.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');