• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Protectant question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Protectant question

will this product work well on a vinyl ragtop? Or is it designed more for interior use. No place around here sells the vinyl polish.
    Last edited by silence; Jul 27, 2005, 04:43 AM.
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Re: NXT Tech Protectant question

Originally posted by silence
    will this product work well on a vinyl ragtop? Or is it designed more for interior use. No place around here sells the vinyl polish.
    From what I read, it's designed for interior use.

If you have a vinyl top, then Natural Shine might work here.

NS has some great cleaners in it too.

Maintain that “like new” look on dashboards, trim, tires and more. Natural Shine’s complex formula includes mild cleaning agents that help remove daily dirt and grime and restore the original, natural finish. Includes UV blockers to help reduce the effects caused by the sun. For best results, use a High Tech Applicator Pad to spread the product evenly over the surface, or spray directly onto pad, then use an Ultra Plush Super Terry to remove any excess product.
    r. b.

Comment

try #40 i have been using it for three years, and have found it to be the great. im sure i have tried 10-15 different products, and have found nothing better.

i tried the nxt protectant and it worked well, however i like the appearance of #40 for vinyl tops. i use it on my s2000 and jeep wranlger tops, they look great.

#40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

good luck

Comment

does the #40 run after a rain onto paint?? How long does it last. Asking since I have a Chevy Avalanche with pants and as you know it has a lot of plastic pieces. Thanks.
        Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');