• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC Usage

Hi all,

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted, but I've been at least trying to following the threads. I've just been so busy at work.

Anyway, I'm curious about the propoer usage of All Purpose Cleaner. From what I gather, it can be used on many applications: interior plastics/trim, upolstry, wheel wells, wheels, tires...the list goes on. Also, I understand there are dirreent dillution ratios.

My question is how do you apply it? If I'm applying it to a dash, would I wipe it on, wipe it off? For cloth seats, would I work up a lather, scrub the seats, and remove it? Do you see where I'm getting? I'd imagine APC is used on a given surface in the same manner that you would apply a product made specifically for that surface (i.e. upolstry cleaner on seats). Am I caorrect in that staement?

For carpet and upholstery, I spray it on directly and scrub it with an interior scrub brush. For leather and vinyl(seats or dash material) I sprat it onto a microfiber and scrub the area with the microfiber.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

I've used it with a small scrub brush when cleaning the dash & other plastic/vinyl areas in the car.........Just spray it directly on the surface before scrubbing.

I would then rinse it off with a damp rag which I dunked into a bucket of rinse water. The rinse water would turn very dirty after a while.
      r. b.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');