• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question

Hey I was wondering if I could clay and DC1 my wifes car tomorrow night then finish it Sat with DC2 then DC3. The car will be in the garage. I'm not sure if all the car must be done once I start.Thank you!!

Kelly
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

That's not a stupid question, I'm sure lots of people wonder how the surface must be cared for between polishing stages if not all completed at once. Since it will be kept in the garage, you won't need to wash the vehicle the following day unless you have a large amount of dust accumulating on the surface. The best thing to do would be to use #34 or QD and a Supreme Shine MF to remove any light dust before continuing you work the next day. Hope this helps.

Comment

Yup. . just a QD should be fine.. never a stupid question.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Stupid question

Thank you. I usually do it in one day but I do not want to kill my arm . Going to take before and after pics. Need to figure out how to upload the pics for my computer is a dinosaur!!
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');