• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Spots

I have just bought a new black Toyota Tacoma. What steps can I take to minimize the truck from getting water spots beneath the clear coat surface? I had a black Camaro SS before this truck and no matter how hard I tried, I could not prevent the spots. Since this truck is new, I would like to know what to do from the beginning. Any ideas??

Thanks.

Keep it waxed and always inspect and pre-clean if necesary before you wax. What is casuing the water spots, do you have lawn sprinklers that are always wetting the car?
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

In addition to keeping it waxed, get some quick detailer. That will help in the small water spots that arent worth washing your whole vehicle. I would also recommend a California Car Duster.

Just my .02
      WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

Not a rip here at all but I wouldnt reccomend the cali duster. I have seen those things put it many scratches in vehicles before. Its just not worth it.

Greg
        Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');