• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Wax attracts dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Wax attracts dust

Sup Fellas, i am new to the forum and i used the NXT paste wax on half of the hood as a test to see the scratch filling abilitys which were not bad, but after a couple of weeks with out washing the side the wax was on has a mucher higer concentration of dust than the side that was not waxed.
    Is this normal to the wax or is it just me, and do you have any suggestion, would be appreciated. Thanks.

The only time I notice increased dust accumulation is if I am doing a side-by-side comparison with Medallion Premium Paint Protection (MPPP), which is known for it's anti-static properties. When I compare with other waxes like #20, 21 or #26, I don't see any difference.

If anti-static properties are important for you, I would recommend trying to get some MPPP. Meguairs has discontinued it due to VOC regulations, but it should be availble from retailers.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');