• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Face brush, cleaning rim edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Face brush, cleaning rim edge

Is the new Wheel Face brush effective at cleaning the area where the rim meets the tire (right at the bead)?

Currently, I just used a towel and wipe around the circumference of the rim edge.

It works well for me on that specific area, as well as in among the lug nuts. I love this brush and the wide body brush.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

I agree with Mosca, they are all quality brushes and all work well for their intended purpose... Having used all the brushes myself there are no worries in purchasing any of Meguiars new brushes. All work great!

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');