• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick interior spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick interior spray

a friend of mine did a interior detail for me which i would normally do but my neq job takes away alot of my detailing time anyways it was only the interior and he used turtle wax platinum ultra shin interior protectant in the green bottle and now my dash is shiny and oily will it wear off soon if not anythin i can use to remove it so i can put a coat of megs interior spray on there

p.s i was unawre turtle wax was gonna touch the car i supplied hime with my meguiars sprayy
    "A musclecar, by definition, is a powerful and sporty vehicle that must be able to spin its tires at will. The Firebird Trans Am is capable of laying down twin black streaks of rubber several hundred feet long. We wanted to be sure it could, so we did it a half dozen times in the name of automotive science." - Motor Trend

If you spray the INT QD directly on the dash it should demish the look greatly.

Greg
    Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Well, any application of the quick intereior detailer can help perhaps. or try the tech protectant right on it, as it has some cleaning properties.

Try a small, out of the way area first of course.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I just picked up some of the interior detailer and love it. However, is this stuff just to be used to clean/remove old protectant or does it have some form of protectant built in? Do I need to add a protectant after using it?

-GT

Comment

There is very little protectant in the Quick Interior Detailer. You would want to use the Tech Protectant to restore protection.

I like to wipe it on, let it sit for a couple minutes, then buff off with a microfiber for a rich but dull look.

Can you tell if the QD got rid of the gloss, or all the Turtle Wax protectant?

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
            Well, any application of the quick intereior detailer can help perhaps. or try the tech protectant right on it, as it has some cleaning properties.

Try a small, out of the way area first of course.
            I'm pretty sure that nxt tech protectant has no cleaning abilitys. it is a dressing only. I belive #40 is what your after to clean and dress in one step.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

The Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer work's good, but I like the dashboard to look shiny. That's why I use NXT Tech Protect.

Comment

It claims to have some cleaning ability, though I am not sure how much that actualy means.
                Last edited by Murr1525; Aug 15, 2005, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Hey,

NXT Tech Protectant does have 'very' slight cleaning ability.

As for Quik Interior Detailer, yes..it works very well! It really helps keep that satin, OEM sheen that many prefer.

Tim
                  Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');