• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the name of a product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the name of a product

A friend of mine gave my a spray bottle with a Meguiar's detailer that he has been using on his motorcycle. The stuff is outstanding! Takes off bugs, dirt, whatever. It leaves a justed waxed feel! I have used Mequiar's detail spray for years and it is good but this stuff kicks its butt!

My friend got< maybe< a gallon jug or can of it from a friend at a car dealership or bodyshop and is only available to them. It is a professional product used to do a quick once over before businesses deliver a car.

It is an opaque pink color in the small bottle he gave me and has a perfumey smell. It mists on clear and and almost as runny as water.

Did I say it is great! I want to know how the general consumer can get some.

Sounds like #34 Final Inspection to me. Maybe someone else can check me on that.
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

to MOL Sun_Laker!

Could be a couple different products.

Is this it?

This is #34 Final Inspection.

#34 is available in 16 oz spray bottles too.

How about this one?

It's the Detailer line's Last Touch.

Either product is available through Meguiar's pro dealers. You can find them with the dealer locator.

PC.

Comment

I think it is Last Touch! I saw the large container only briefly but that looks like the label I remember and the color sure looks right!

I will check out the pro dealers. Thanks so much.

Tell Barry to sell that stuff in smaller bottles re-labeled as as motorcycle wash in a bottle because that's how we use it; windshields and all.

All you need water for are the tires and I have been known to put tire cleaner on a rag and wipe down the whitewalls to eliminate that step.

Washing motorcycles with soap and water is a long process as there are so many nooks and crannies for soap and water to get into. Here in Arizona, they never get real dirty, just dusty.

Did I mention how super Last Touch is on motorcycles?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');