• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2000
    I'm not sure I understand you. If I do, meguiars doesn't say you need to leave the wax on for 24 hours, and than wipe. you are to apply it let it set up for 15 minutes or so, do a swipe test, if ready you can remove nxt and than leave untouched for 24 hours so it can bond, than you can apply any second coats or QD ect. If someone else told you to let it set on there for 24 hours before you wipe it off, that would be incorrect, all though as you just heard it probably wouldn't hurt anything.
    the pic you have for your avatair, can I ask where you got it from. That is the sweetest mustang I've seen yet!
    You understood correctly, however, I know that it is not the correct way. Swipe test, then remove it just like you said. Some people believe that the correct way to do it is the other way Oh well, some people never learn.

Anyways, I got that pic from Cervini's Website. I actually have the full size pics of it in the Gallery if that is what you are looking for...

Hopefully that will be my next Stang when I am done with school.
    Last edited by roushstage2; Aug 22, 2005, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');