• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a little advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little advice

On Saturday I tried my hand a detailing my new truck for the first time {took me 3.5 hours} Here is what I did

NXT wash
    quick clay
    rinse truck off
    dc#1 cleaner
    dc#2 Polish
    NXT liquid wax x2

Plus all the interior cleaning

The Truck has been sitting outside for 2 days and picked up a little dust. Today I used the quick detailer and it looks great.

My question is this. I read somewhere that the NXT wax should cure a few days or even a week before I wash it again. and how long should I wait to use the NXT wax again . This Saturday I'll wash the truck again and was thinking in toping the NXT wax with the dc#3 wax. or high tech yellow wax

should I do the same process again on Saturday with the wash,clay,cleaner,Polish,NXT wax . Or just go with the dc#3 wax or the hi tech yellow wax after the wash.

After only one week, your car should not need clayed/deep cleaned unless you are by train tracks, or a heavy industry.

After washing your car, evaluate the surface. if it seems smooth and clean to the toouch, you can apply wax right on top. You can also use a spray wax after washing.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

great thanks for the advice i'll use the yellow wax only after the wash

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');