• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wax or polish preference for certain colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wax or polish preference for certain colors

do u guys have a certain wax or process u like to use for certain colors to acheive the best results for that color, if so ide like to hear them...i basicly use the same process for all colors, but i know some people that like one product more over another for a certain color...

thanks..
    "that car is dirty"

On my black Ford Lightning I have seen the best results from:

1. #80 Speed Glaze
    2. M-81 Hand Polish
    3. NXT Generation Tech Wax

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I've heard some say that #26 does wonders for black.

It's just a "try and see if you like it" process though.
      r. b.

Comment

for my black, I loved #26, but use #21 for the longevity and its pretty close to #26 in my eyes, but most would disagree with that so you have to satisfiy your eyes.
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

For my black car I like to use #80, then gold class wax. Right now I've been using DC 3 since I'm out of GC. I think the GC looks better on the black. I'm most likely going to try nxt soon. For my red car I use the DC line of product which are excellent, especially for the price. For the silver car I use whatever I have on hand because I really don't see a dramatic difference between various polishes and waxes. But as everyone else said, it's really up to your eyes.

Comment

On Black, I like #7 for polish.

Between NXT and #26, IMO I think that #26 gives black more color.

Comment

I like the look of NXT Tech Wax on darker colors and usually go with #21 on lighter colors. Of course, #26 works very well on dark colors too.
              FRANK CANNA
              Mirror Finish Detailing
              23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');