• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white clouds in the paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your help and comments. I just checked this morning (several places on the car), and the paint is a single stage finish. With that in mind I'll try to locate some ScratchX (the agents i Denmark have changed!) as suggested by Mike.

Regarding what's in the rain I would have to say "just what normal city air contains" - to the best of my knowledge. Even though the car is not a daily driver I have on several occasions had to park under trees, tents and even a concrete bridges. I suspect something from there has dropped onto my car (even though it must have dried up by itself, as I have never actually found anything other than bird droppings still on the car after parking), as the stains are to big to be drops of water - the one marked by Mike is about an inch.

Comment

Hi Cebberfeld....

Please let us know the end results and if you can post (after) pics...Have Fun

Cheers
      Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');