• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get the old ultimate bonnets?(6.5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the old ultimate bonnets?(6.5"

Does anyone know where I can get the old(white) ultimate bonnets for 6.5" pads? I'm looking to pick up about 6 of them.

Thanks a lot.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Re: Where can I get the old ultimate bonnets?(6.5"

Originally posted by gbackus
    Does anyone know where I can get the old(white) ultimate bonnets for 6.5" pads? I'm looking to pick up about 6 of them.

Thanks a lot.
    Why do you want the old ones? Do you like them better?
    I have several of the old ones, the packages on some of them are not even opened.

The old ones work fine, but I read the new ones are supposed to be even better. I have not tried the new ones yet.

If you cannot find the old ones, I will trade you some old ones for the new ones. PM me if you want to trade.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I can get them and bring 'em on the 7th ifyou want. Or call El Monte auto paint supply and order 'em yourself. 626-448-6137
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

RamAirV1-I have one of the old ones which is very old, as well as one of the new gold class ones, and the old one outperforms(IMO) the new one in both residue removal and speed.

SS- Thanks I'll go ahead and give them a call Monday morning.
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Ask for Mark or Carlos.
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');