• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Higher gloss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    As far as appearance goes, I've never said M16 will add more richness, or depth and clarity like Gold Glass, M26, DC3 and NXT will as it typically won't, but it will add a lot of gloss to a properly prepared finish.
    I wasn't disagreeing with ya', Mike. I just think that those other products you mentioned are just as good or better, but more importantly, they are generally more user friendly.
    Bama

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      I just think that those other products [Mike] mentioned are just as good or better, but more importantly, they are generally more user friendly...
      There are some real differences in the "look" you can get with LSPs and you just have to find the one that gives the results *you* like.

Heh heh, I must be about the only guy who finds #16 *enjoyable* to use. On/off by machine with a final buff by hand. The trick to avoiding trouble is to put it on as thinly as you can while still getting full, uniform coverage and applying by machine makes this a lot easier (well, at least IMO).

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      It can still be found if you search around, you never know what might Pop-Up out of the blue...
      So get bidding folks, and remeber that it's for a good cause.
      Practical Perfectionist

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');