• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products in St.louis area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products in St.louis area.

Does anybody know where to get products that are actually being stocked in this area. I looked in the dealer locater and find some but nobody seems to stock anything other than the consumer line.i would like to pick up some 80 & 83. I went to actual auto paint store that is on the list to try and buy pads and actually had to explain to them about the pc pads. They had no clue. advanced auto is no longer stocking 26.& 7. I'm sure they can order it but so can I over the net. I went to another dealer of the prof. line and was able to get a bottle of #34 and all the 3m I wanted but no 83 or 80.
    Another thing i noticed that when I was in advanced auto, I was looking at the quick detailer sponges and the even coat applicators hanging on the mequires rack and it looked like they just got done mopping the floors with them.They were very dirty and had what looked like grass clippings on them.Might be better to package them in a sealed bag.I did also notice the versa angle body brushes they had hanging up, some were softer than others.I did actually purchase a new brush since i found a brush softer then the one i purchased two months ago. Was there a change to these?
    Last edited by The Dude; Sep 22, 2005, 05:24 PM.

Check out the third method, it is fool-proof for finding our Professional Line.

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown

Remember, once you find a PBE store, if they don't have the product you're looking for on the shelf, they can order it for you and have it in usuall one day.

Best of luck...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Its not fool proof because thats were I started at. It gave me a list of dealers and down the line I went. As much as 83 & 80 are talked up on this site you would think a dealer would be stocking them.I am not trying to bash meg dealers or megs if these two posts sounded bad,well maybe the dealer with the dirty applicators, but I don't understand being a dealer if you don't have the products, anybody can order over the net and usually a little cheaper , but I was looking for availability.

Comment

I am from Saint Louis. I buy all of my professional stuff at a place in Saint Charles/Saint Peters called Mid-nite Auto. Its a very small place but that's where I get my 83, 7, 9 and Vinyl and rubber cleaner (i forgot the number.. maybe 39?).

Just look them up in the phone book.

By the way, they also carry the mirror glaze meguiars PC pads like you mentioned.

Hope to see you around,

Stevo
        WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');