• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy quik interior detailer by gallon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy quik interior detailer by gallon.

Hi, i am satisfied with the result using quik interior detailer, but i don't understand that this product is not sold by gallon.

I have intact spray nozzle and bottle of the quik interior detailer, so want only refill materials.

Where can i buy the refill materials ?
    (also, i have another question, why don't you release the refill materials for any other product in south korea ?,
    For example, in america, people can buy the gold class car shampoo by gallon or 1.89L, but in south korea, that product is not released yet. )

If the refill product was not released, please tell me other bulk product that substitue for quik interior detailer. ( same quality, scent, cleaness as quik interior detailer ).

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Re: I want to buy Quik interior detailer by gallon.

Originally posted by viewbox
    Hi, i am satisfied with the result using Quik interior detailer, but i don't understand that this product is not sold by gallon.
    A big part of the reason we don't offer this in bulk is for distribution reasons. At this time we don't have distribution for gallon size containers while we do have distribution for 16 ounce bottles.

If the refill product was not released, please tell me other bulk product that substitute for Quik interior detailer. ( same quality, scent, cleanness as Quik interior detailer ).

Thanks.

Have a nice day.
    At this time this formula is only available in it's current form and size in the Consumer Line. If you like, post your idea for a a larger container or a refill size in our New Products Suggestions forum here,

We want to hear from you. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas for NEW products that you would like to see Meguiar's come out with.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Try Final Inspection then, or Last Touch Spray Detailer. Those are available in a gallon refills.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');