• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buckets for washing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amg/md
    Jeff,
    Did you have any problem installing the casters? I had to use pliers to squeeze a couple of the brass rings back into place so I could slide them into the openings on the bucket bottoms

Then it slid back out when I rolled them over an uneven area to the street to empty and rinse..
    Yes, 2 of them needed the same tweaking with needle nosed pliers. The next time they fall out just put something behind the brass rings and pry them out just a tad. It sounds like you compressed them too much.

But other than that they are great. The screw on lids work like a charm; give 'em a twist and they close all the way by themselves just about.

I like what you said about storing stuff in them to keep them clean and handy.

I also got the padded seat cushion. But I do not have a 3.5 gal. bucket. Would that be a good size to put the pad on for sitting and rolling when using the DA on lower body areas?
    Re: the 3.5 gallon bucket. Yes it is great for that. That was the main reason I wanted it. I am going to get one more dolly so I don't have to keep separating my 2 bucket setup. If I keep doing that I am likely going to end up losing one of the little brass clips.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Jeff,
      Thanks for the advice on the brass rings. Sounds like a good idea.
      I'll probably order one 3.5 system soon because I get my DA and supplies on Friday.
      2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
      2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
      1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');