• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea

Well I heard Meguiar products are very compatable with other products and with each other. I was wondering maybe instead of using DC1 and DC2 in seperate applications. Why not blend them together while you apply, therefore elminating time. I dont see why this wouldnt work.

I'm thinking if them alphabet guys wanted 'em mixed, they woulda done it already. It probably would also limit the effectiveness of each, as they are designed to be used in steps.

Just a thought,

Dave

Comment

Just because they havent done it doesnt mean it wont work. They have all kinds of Waxes: cleaner/wax, or cleaner/polish/wax
      Theres a variety to chose from just creating a cleaner/polish would limit others to just clean than doing both.

Comment

the only way to find out is to split your bonnet into sections and try a different approach on each section.
        wouldnt recommend it myself.

Comment

I think this was explained the other day...................there are products that are "multi stage" and others that are "dedicated" the dif is that a multi stage product cannot do both as well as a dedicated product i.e. a cleanr/polish will not clean as effectively as a dedicated cleaner nor will it polish aswell as a dedicated polish.

It's horses for courses really, if you don't have a lot of time then a multi stage is what you want if you have plenty of time then dedicated products are what you want............in essence each product has it's place.

Bryan

Comment

There was a post a L-O-N-G time ago that several MOL members did mix products, not sure if anything in the DC line was tried... I have searched but I can not find the post, maybe someone else remembers it. If I remember right there was no real benefit to mixing the products.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');