• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Accent Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Accent Dressing

Has anyone ever had any experience with this Detailer Accent Dressing?? What is the difference between it and the Hyper Dressing which of course you have to dilute? Maybe just the shine factor??

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

I have used Accent detailer and like it alot. I cannot compare Accent to Hyper as I have not used Hyper. Things I like about Accent are 1) Adjustable spray pattern 2) Satin look 3) Easy to apply and to get an even coat 4) Dry quickly 4) reasonable durability 5) Oversrpay cleans-up easily 6) Readily available in the form of Exterior Trim Detailer 7) usually not slippery when dry 8) Okay scent 9) Consistant results and performnce. I have used Accent and ETD for almost two years and have tried and few other spray dressings and come back to Meguiar's for the above reasons. Go out and purchase a can and try it for yourself.

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');