• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Car Glaze #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Glaze #5

How does this compare to #7 same removal process wipe on work in wipe off car if using by hand car is 2005 Focus excellent paint condition or would DC2 work just as well Thanks.

#5 doesn't have QUITE the gloss as #7. It wipes more easily, too. Same application processes for both.

We tended to use it on humid days when a new paint just needed a good coating, but we didn't have time to battle polish that wouldn't dry for an hour.

It left some slight dust, but nothing to worry about and certainly, nothing a microfiber wouldn't remove in a whisp.
    See the big picture, enjoy the details

Comment

IMO, it's easier to use. A good polish. I live in the humid Southeast, and I prefer it over #7. Not as glossy as #7 but leaves a nice wet look.
      Bama

Comment

What they said

#5 is about as user-friendly as products like this get. You can even let it dry completely as opposed to taking it off while it's still just barely wet. Most any method works fine with this stuff, it's basically mistake-proof. Worst that'll happen is the dusting if you put it on too thick and let it dry too long.

The DC#2 is similar as are all the other "pure polishes" (#3/#5/#7/#81/DC#2). I dunno about "just as well as #5" but then I'm just partial to the #5 I doubt that many people would ever spot a difference even if you challenged them to do so.
        Practical Perfectionist

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');