• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinted Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinted Windows

Hi I am planning to get my windows tinted and I was wondering if NXT Glass Cleaner would be safe on the new tinted windows?

I got my tint job a few months ago and posted the same query. The answer I received was yes. I have been using it ever since. Have used nothing else. I have had absolutely no problems. Let the windows set about 48 hours or so before cleaning them though. But your vendor will tell you htis.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Smith
      I got my tint job a few months ago and posted the same query. The answer I received was yes. I have been using it ever since. Have used nothing else. I have had absolutely no problems. Let the windows set about 48 hours or so before cleaning them though. But your vendor will tell you htis.

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

NXT glass cleaner will be safe for tinted windows. With window tint you just want to stay away from any amonia based glass cleaner. Amonia is actually what you use to break down the glue on tint in order to be able to remove it. Windex is probably the most common amonia based glass cleaner, stay away from it. Meguiar's only sells non amonia glass cleaners.
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');