• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Accessory Gold Mine!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kpagel
    Allen, if I find any stores running a sale I'll be sure to let you know. That is if I don't buy everything first.
    thanks kyle, and i will let you know as well.

Comment

WOW!!!

What a find!!!!
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by kellyinkc
        Darn Nothing at the one here in Raytown. Back to Advance for their clearance.

BTW late fall is a great time for lots of things on clearance. A couple of years ago I found a topline Honda mower, I'm talkin the very top for under 349.00!!!! Place had no idea what it was. Brand new in box. They were just clearing things out.

Kelly
        A little OT but.... I have found some killer deals at Home Depot in the past couple weeks on Dewalt Tools, a home vacuum and some odds and ends. The various items were 30-50% off. Gotta love end of season/closeout stuff!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I'm a Meg's distributor.....this is much below MY cost. BTW, I'm off to AZ right now.......

Comment

You know what I have noticed is that AZ does not display meguiars towels and mits etc. They have a generic brand for that. But if you ask them they have it in back ? ? Or sometimes they just have it in an odd location like underneath the batteries in a mixed bin.

It seems that people who use autozone are not into high quality wash and maintenance accessories. Or AZ has a better profit margin on the generic stuff.

Good Luck!!! BTW I am waiting on some material from ADS and I am going to post a makeover on my vehicle using all this HQ stuff!!

Have a great weekend!!
            http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Wow! Great find!!!

My AutoZone and Advance Auto carries all that stuff. I may need to o check them out and see. I doubt I will get anything like you for that price.
              Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

Great find! I hate to shop at Autozone, but will head that way after work today! Thanks for the heads up.
                2003 Mach 1
                Azure Blue
                5 speed/IUP
                2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                KY Horsepower

Comment

Myself as well on having to stop into my local AutoZone on the way home from work today to see if they have as good of deals on their Meguiar's products.
                  Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
                  2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

The autozones I go to proudly display their meguiar's stuff.
                    Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
                    Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

I went back by there today and they were wiped out
                      So I got what was there to get (which never happens).

Comment

The local Autozone had several of the larger detail brushes. I picked up the Gold Class wheel brush and a Gold Class Water Magnet drying towel. I already have 1 Water Magnet towel, and love it! It soaks up water wonderfully.
                        2003 Mach 1
                        Azure Blue
                        5 speed/IUP
                        2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                        KY Horsepower

Comment

Stopped in my local AZ tonight. They did indeed pull all Meg's towels, mitts, Supreme Shine and everything off the shelf. They know me very well over there. One of the counter guys came hustling up to explain that during the winter months they start putting up things that sell well in winter. Unfortunately I guess the Meg's stuff doesn't sell like hotcakes when there is a coat of ice on the cars.

I guess it's good that they explained this to me. I guess they kind of knew I would not be back unless they did. They actually walked me to the back storeroom and pulled out several bins where they have stored the megs towels, mfs and applicators and brushes. So with all that stuff well hidden, i guess it will be like having my own stash of meg's stuff at AutoZone.

The thing that got me was they still had all the Zwipe stuff out on display. Maybe the cheaper stuff does better in winter. They also generally have an endap dedicated as a Meg's display. Maybe they just need the endcap for, ahhh, Windsheild Spray De-Icer or something. Like I am really going to spray that on my truck. They did keep all the Meg's Fluids out front though.

Oh BTW, The same guy actually asked me what Car Wash Shampoo I recommended. Thank goodness I wasn't mad about them pulling Meg's off the shelf or I would have pointed him to "DAWN!".
                          Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Smith

Thank goodness I wasn't mad about them pulling Meg's off the shelf or I would have pointed him to "DAWN!".
                            LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');