• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this arena

I didnt know where else to post this question.

I have been doing research the last year now on opening my own detailing business. I think at this point im going to start mobile and then work my way up to getting some dealerships under my belt, and then open a shop and also institute interior repairs, window repairs, and audio installation.

I have been looking at a few other sites that offer starter packages for entrepenaurs.

Sites such as Rightlook.com and detailking.com.

These are great start up deals, but id honestly rather go with the products from Mequiars. Ive had nothing but good experience with them and theyre a trusted name.
    So, my questions are...a) does meguairs offer any kind of "package deals" for start up business's?
    And b) ...do you have any other advice to offer a noob? lol
    Thanks in advance

welcome.
    try this site. they have great start up packages that includes all Meguiar's products.

good luck.

Comment

Awesome!
      Thanks!
      The Package #5 Professional Detailer Start Up Package look slike a great start up deal. And the price is excellent.
      However, I noticed...the package didnt include any waxes.
      Do you think if I called Maguairs, a rep there would help set me up with what id need?

Comment

First, I'd stick with ordering what you need from ADS, esp right now when stuff is on sale.

Second, there is a synthetic waxe included. And #21 is a very good one.

However, a customer could ask for a carnuba blend wax, so you may want to have something like #26 on hand as well. And you can buy that there as well in gallon sizes, etc.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

You can certainly give Rick at ADS a call.. he knows his stuff, should know if you have everything you might need.

Comment

Awesome.

Perhaps he could explain to me what all these numbers mean.
            Im just not familair with the product #'s yet.
            My experience with Maguairs has been as a consumer and just buying their products off of the shelf for personal use.

Comment

Well, dont get too excited. They are just part numbers. All it is is a short hand way of writing. #21 instead of M-2164 Polymer Sealant.

Sometimes the numbers are in some sort of order and make sense.. usualy they make no sense, and just have to learn each number slowly.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');