• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Institute - Saturday March 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's NXTti prep week!

Last edited by Kevin Brown; Mar 14, 2005, 06:47 PM.
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Someone's excited.

ME TOO!

Can't wait.

Comment

not looking fwd to the long flights - I hope my ipod/portabledvdplayer/books keep me entertained.

but once I get there - I will be more than excited!

then I have to do the plane thing again

at least I'll be looking fwd to spring and fun times when I can use what I learned!

I'm looking fwd to meeting you all!
        2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Does Meguiar's have or considered some sort of traveling seminar for those of us who don't live in NJ or LA? Just a thought, or maybe I missed an announcement or two.

Comment

Originally posted by raydoug
            Does Meguiar's have or considered some sort of traveling seminar for those of us who don't live in NJ or LA? Just a thought, or maybe I missed an announcement or two.
            Yes. What you are seeing with this second NXT ti Institute is the beginning of rolling this program out to more areas. There is a learning curve involved and one of the things we've done with this clinic is to bring in Rod Kraft from the other side of the U.S. to get his involvement and feedback to help with future events that will include participation in more geographical areas.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I got excited about this and considered flying out from MN until I saw the price.

Someday...

Comment

my flight, hotel, and car rental will cost more than the class alone - but the opportunities, knowledge, and experience this class will provide me will be priceless

Comment

Hi Paulvr4,

I just want to say thanks for the commitment of coming to the class. It's obvious you want to take your skills to the next level.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Rod

Comment

Thanks Rod,

I am also attending your class on April 30th in NJ - so it would be cool to meet you ahead of time.

Comment

That's awesome!!

It will be great to have you at both classes.

See you soon,
                      Rod

Comment

I can't seem to find what time the class starts. What time does it start?
                        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                          I can't seem to find what time the class starts. What time does it start?
                          Hi Joe,

The class starts at 9:00am sharp and we would like to have everyone there by 8:30 am

How's that?
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks - U DEE MAN!!
                            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I just kicked myself in the head.

I am very upset right now. It's 8pm EST - I missed my 4pm flight out of NY. I can't get a flight out that will get me to CA by 8am w/o dishing an insane amount of cash and I won't make it anyways...

I missed the flight by about 10 min. Meaning I got to the airport at 3:50 and the flight left at 4:01...but it was too late to board the flight. I underestimated Friday traffic. It took me 1.5 hours to get to the airport - normally it takes 20 minutes.

So I am now sitting at home wondering what it'll be like - wishing I didn't miss it. Oh well - maybe next time - sorry guys. There are no words to describe my situation.

just let me know how it was...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');