• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a used G-100.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a used G-100.

Hi all,
    I am looking for a used G-100 polisher. If someone has an extra one laying around, i would love to have it with a reasonable price... !!

Regards

Quick, go to this thread:

The sale is still pending.
    Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
    Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Another option would be to keep checking ebay, they pop up on there from time to time.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

You can also check out pawn shops. You just have to look around.
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Thanks guys . BTW, i was looking for 220V. !!! Can't use 120V over here. And i don't want to use a convertor for the supply.

Anyway, Never mind.

Comment

D'OH!! Did not look where you are from. Sorry
            MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

cyclo

intresting that my post was edited...uncalled for
              Last edited by Djmigs; Jan 7, 2006, 10:29 AM.
              Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Wow look how nice that cyclo looks!

My two that I bought brand new in the box didn't shine at all and look terrible. They were finished rough as well.

After one of them froze on me during the thrid time I ever used it, I fiexd it and put both of them on ebay!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');