• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G100 arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G100 arrived

Just recieved my g100 from ads , everything came perfectly. Its freezing here but i had to try it. I just did a little piece on my heavily swirled black car with just 80, it took 80% of swirls out with little preasure, cant wait to see it when i do the 83-80-nxt combo ..1 quest..is really hard to changing pads pulling them off?.

nope just a quick change but be careful if you wash the pads becaus it can cause the velco to become "weak"... i don't quite know how to explain what i want to say in works :p
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Here's a link to how Megs suggests that you clean your pads.

Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Mine is supposed to be here from ADS tomorrow.
        I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the next day to hurry and get here.
        I am going to detail both my 71 Chevelle and my wife's 01 Buick. I plan to take before and after pictures of both to post with details about what I did. I love looking at the before and after pictures of other members rides, so perhaps you can post some of yours when you do the full detail.
        ----------------
        My ride: 1971 Chevelle Malibu
        Wife's ride: 2001 Buick Century

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');