• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My PC really cuts!!!! OUCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My PC really cuts!!!! OUCH!

sorry to hear/see this. hope you get well some and continue your detailing passion

Comment

Sorry to hear of your accident, thanks for sharing this with our forum however as it's a reminder to everyone to keep safety in mind when using any kind of power tool.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        Sorry to hear of your accident, thanks for sharing this with our forum however as it's a reminder to everyone to keep safety in mind when using any kind of power tool.

That's exactly why I posted this.

Thanks Mike.
        www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Glad to hear it wasn't any worse.
          I once made the mistake of trying to clean off my pad while it was on the rotory similair to how I clean it when the pad is on the PC. That's a no no. The terry cloth gripped the pad more than I thougt it would & I almost thought I was going to brake my wrist. Luckily I had it at a low rpm. Thanks for sharing. I think it really is important to share these type of stories to prevent less injuries. Hope your finger heals well buddy!
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Heatgain View Post
            Some 80 followed up by 2 coats of 21 oughta handle that.
            You should use a cleaner wax on it before appling 2 coats of 21 oughta first.

Comment

OUCH!!!!! Sorry to hear that. I agree with Mike, safety is paramount with power tools. Just be glad your hand/wrist was not strapped to a rotary when that happened.

Glad you are OK and pointing out the dangers.

Kelly
              MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');