• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7336 and 7424 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orionz06

You are correct, the difference is the warranty, but if you sell the 7336 which has a 1 yr. warranty, then you can sell customers a product with a lower cost of entry. I have a feeling that most people will never have to have their 7336 replaced because Porter Cable makes a quality product.

I love Meguiars and I personally think that the G-100 is worth the money (again hindsight after buying the 7336) and if mine ever goes out I will definately get the G-100.

Still, there is obviously consumer demand and currently it is being filled by Lowes.......

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper

RB -

I think it is a great idea.....I checked on Ebay and there was only one for sale. I guess once people buy them they realize how great of a tool it is and don't want to part with it

G-

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');